Our School Curriculum Framework articulates our beliefs which guide us in the design of student learning experiences for all Clementeens. so that they will be prepared for the future – a world characterised by volatility, uncertainty, complexity and ambiguity as a result of globalisation, technological advancements and economic restructuring.
We believe that every Clementeen wants to and can become self-determined by developing the growth mindset and skills to learn well.
The School Curriculum Framework comprises the:
- Desired Student Outcomes which are in line with our school mission of developing all Clementeens with the passion to learn, confidence to lead, and humility to serve. These outcomes include the values, attitudes and dispositions that Clementeens should have; the body of knowledge and skills that Clementeens should learn; and the observable behaviours and actions that they should demonstrate.
|Desired Student Outcomes
|Passion to Learn
||To be my best self:
○ I embrace learning for life;
○ I think critically about what and how I learn, ask questions, set goals and reflect on my progress; and
○ I get better at what I do by exercising self-discipline, persevering in my efforts and learning from others.
|Confidence to Lead
||To unite a team for the greater good:
○ I act with purpose and integrity;
○ I seek to put my strengths together with others’ to develop solutions to problems and issues, adapting to the situation where needed; and
○ I inspire others through role-modeling and encouragement.
|Humility to Serve
||To better the lives of others in my community, Singapore and the world:
○ I actively contribute with respect and empathy;
○ I continually develop and apply my knowledge of civic literacy, global awareness and cross- cultural skills to meet the needs of the community; and
○ I take an active role in promoting inclusivity and harmony, as well as strengthening the well-being and resilience of the community.
- Elements of student-centric educational experiences, which include how we establish a positive learning culture through fostering positive relationships between students and teachers as well as among students, and motivating students to have a mastery goal orientation and growth mindset. Teachers design and implement learning experiences to meet the varied needs of our Clementeens through differentiated approaches, sound assessment practices and the use of educational technology, combined with the knowledge of how to deliver the subject matter through approaches unique to each subject.